Here are some of the questions from today’s roundtable. How would you answer them? Feel free to comment!
To see today’s roundtable, check out the sidebar on The Roar‘s homepage.
1. What is at stake with the Middle East revolutions? What’s historically significant about them?
2. What does America have to lose/gain?
3. What does Israel have to lose/gain?
4. How are these revolutions relevant to us as Jewish day school students?
5. What can Israel and America learn from these revolutions?
6. How will the Middle East mature because of them? Will they?
7. How will this affect Israel’s security?
8. What can we learn, as Jews, from these revolutions?
9. How have social media and youth played a role in these revolutions?
10. What can we expect the Middle East will look like in the future?